The Organizing Committee of the International Society for Burns Injuries invites you to submit an abstract(s) for consideration as an oral or poster presentation.
Abstracts should be no longer than 500 words. Abstracts must be submitted using the ISBI 2018 abstract online submission tool/button which will be coming soon on this website.
Authors are encouraged to submit one of the following themes:
- Burn Epidemiology
- Burn Registries
- Burn Reconstruction, Scar Management and Rehabilitation
- Clinical and Intensive Care
- Disaster Management
- Management of Burns in Developing Countries
- Outcome Measures
- Pediatric Burn Care
- Pain Management
- Psychological Reaction in Burns
- Quality of Life
- Research in Burns
- Wound Management and Infection Control
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- All ABSTRACTS shall be submitted online in Microsoft Word format. If you are unable to submit in this manner, please contact the Congress Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +91 9717298180 for further information.
- Please enter the name of the presenting author and contact information. Names and e-mail addresses of all co-authors should also be provided. Make sure all e-mail addresses are correctly entered.
- All fields on the online abstract submission form must be completed. Submission of an abstract acknowledges consent to publication of the abstract in the ISBI 2018 Congress Proceedings.
- All ABSTRACTS shall be submitted in English.
- Each ABSTRACT shall consist of not more than 500 words in the text box.
- The abstract should be structured. Images, figures, illustrations or graphs cannot be uploaded in ABSTRACTS.
- All presenting authors will get e-mail confirmation of submission.
- Additions/alterations to the submitted ABSTRACTS will not be entertained.
- Each poster session author will be provided with a 3' x 4' (width x height) poster board area and mounting pins. The board will indicate the poster number in upper right or left corner. Authors are responsible for mounting their posters the morning of their presentation and removing them as soon as the session ends. Posters left up past that time will be discarded.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
Online Call for Abstracts Opens: 1 January 2018
Closing Date for Abstract Submission: 31 March 2018