The Organizing Committee of the International Society for Burns Injuries invites you to submit an abstract(s) for consideration as an oral or poster presentation..
Abstracts should have no more than 1400 characters (approximately 300 words). Abstracts must be submitted using the ISBI 2018 abstract online submission tool/button.
Authors are encouraged to submit one of the following themes:
- Burn Epidemiology
- Burn Registries
- Burn Reconstruction, Scar Management and Rehabilitation
- Clinical and Intensive Care
- Disaster Management
- Management of Burns in Developing Countries
- Outcome Measures
- Pediatric Burn Care
- Pain Management
- Psychological Reaction in Burns
- Quality of Life
- Research in Burns
- Wound Management and Infection Control
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- All ABSTRACTS shall be submitted online. If you are unable to submit in this manner, please contact the Congress Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +91 9717298180 for further information.
- Names and e-mail addresses of all co-authors should also be provided. Make sure all e-mail addresses are correctly entered.
- All fields on the online abstract submission form must be completed. Submission of an abstract acknowledges consent to publication of the abstract in the ISBI 2018 Congress Proceedings.
- All ABSTRACTS shall be submitted in English.
- Each ABSTRACT shall consist of not more than 1400 characters (approximately 250 to 300 words) in the text box.
- The abstract should be structured. Images, figures, illustrations or graphs cannot be uploaded in ABSTRACTS.
- All presenting authors will get e-mail confirmation of submission.
- Additions/alterations to the submitted ABSTRACTS will not be entertained.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
Online Call for Abstracts Opens: 1 January 2018
Closing Date for Abstract Submission: 31 March 2018
Submit Abstract Online